- soil care
- overhaul and renewal of overgrown gardens or areas
- lawn mowing and trimming (where a mower is available)
- edible and non-edible parts of your garden are maintained, side by side
delicious and beautiful planting
- herbs, edible flowers, salads, fruits, vegetables
- perennials and annuals
- variety of forms – trees, shrubs, climbers, bulbs and self-sowers
- your garden can be divided into themes – veg patch, fruit area, flowers – or planting can be blended to form mixed borders.
feeding your soil
- Home composting is recommended to maintain the nutrient cycle in your garden. Part of your garden maintenance service can include the establishment of composting areas which are both hassle-free and discreet.
advice on harvesting and culinary uses
- Can be provided in English or Welsh. If you and your family / household / group speak another language I’m more than happy to learn plant names in that language, to help you feel connected with your garden.
Get in touch now to arrange your free consultation visit – here